Want to bring ZUZANA: MUSIC IS LIFE to your community?
Host a screening, followed by a Q & A with the filmmakers.
Peter and Harriet will discuss their experiences making the film in Prague, and facilitate dialogue and interactive exercises based on the themes of tyranny, political persecution, perseverance, Jewish identity and/or the role music plays in healing, health and life; all of which are beautifully addressed in the film.
Perfect for -
- College and graduate level campus-wide screenings and classroom screenings in:
- 20th Century European Studies
- Women’s Studies
- Jewish and Holocaust Studies
- Political Science
- Art and Music Therapy
- Journalism, Communications, and Media classes
- Music schools
- Historical societies
- Bach, harpsichord, and other musical societies
- Jewish Community Centers or other types of community centers
- Women’s empowerment organizations
- Czech arts, culture, and identity groups
- High schools everywhere
Film Length: 83 minutes, Total Program Length: 2 hours. This program is available on Skype.
For more information, or if you are an individual and would like to purchase the film for a private in-home screening, please contact: Kathy Leichter, Impact Producer at: Kathy@zuzanathemovie.com or 917-842-5388.
Thank you for your interest.